Clinical Nurse Manager
Pathway to Hope is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) to oversee all medical services with excellence. The CNM is responsible for the daily medical services in coordination with Pathway’s ministry care. The CNM will supervise medical staff and maintain established policies and procedures. Pathway to Hope(PtH) staff and volunteers will look to this position to be visionary with the medical services needed by those facing an unplanned pregnancy. We desire a Christ-centered professional leader for our vibrant, growing non-profit ministry.
- Medical Clinic Services: Provide Pregnancy Testing, Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound with excellence.
- Options Counseling: Coordinates with the ministry of PtH to provide the truth in options.
- Medical Vision: Facilitate the vision of life-affirming medical care for unplanned pregnancies.
- General: Coordinates with the staff and volunteers, encouraging a cooperative team atmosphere of service that is supportive of the organization’s pro-life mission and vision, Christian values, and core beliefs.
- Must possess a current RN license and function in accordance with the licensing board of his/her state.
- Two years nursing experience required. Experience in a pregnancy center and/or nurse managerial experience strongly preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills to provide training and education and work cooperatively, with a servant heart, with volunteers, staff, and clients.
- Good oral and written communication skills to relate to all constituencies including volunteers, staff, and clients.
- Possess and demonstrate good judgment and integrity.
- Attention to detail and ability to provide appropriate documentation.
- Good administrative and organizational skills for overseeing daily medical center operations.
- Willingness and ability to demonstrate commitment to Pathway to Hope’s mission, vision, statement of faith, core values in the execution of position responsibilities.
- Willingness and ability to serve clients and other center constituencies in a way that honors Jesus Christ and supports and promotes the center’s Christian life-affirming ministry.
- Basic knowledge of pregnancy care and willingness to learn appropriate applications required. Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
Interested candidates please submit a letter of introduction and resume to
Lori Haskell at firstname.lastname@example.org