Pathway to Hope Pregnancy Care Center- Hamilton, Ohio
Send Introductory letter and resume to Lori Haskell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pathway to Hope is currently seeking a full-time Development Manager to provide Christ-centered leadership in Development with a vibrant, growing non-profit ministry. The Development Manager is responsible for developing, planning, and orchestrating all marketing, public relations, and fundraising programs that will encourage, maintain, and increase philanthropic and community support to meet the short-term and long-term needs of Pathway to Hope. These activities shall be consistent with Pathway’s pro-life mission, vision, Christian core operational values and beliefs and shall reach individuals, corporations, foundations, as well as Churches and related organizations, where appropriate.
Pathway to Hope is a non-profit, faith-based organization and an E.O.E.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing and Public Relations: Develops the plan and design of marketing and public relations
- Fundraising and Resource Development: Execute Development and Fundraising Plans
- Grant Proposals: Oversees grant writing research, preparation, and submission
- General: Coordinates with supervision for all volunteers and staff. This includes encouraging a cooperative team atmosphere of service that is supportive of the organization’s pro-life mission and vision and Christian values and core beliefs.
- Work requires excellent communication, writing, analytical, and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree program. Advanced degree preferred emphasizing business, marketing, or social science.
- Experience working with volunteer boards, major donors, community-based agencies, foundations, and/or committees.
- Demonstrated experience developing internal and external communications for a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to organize resources, administer a budget, excellent written, and communication (public speaking) skills. The ability to be goal-orientated is necessary.
- Ability to work interdependently, with minimal supervision, and cooperatively with all staff within the center.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, research, and planning skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills working in databases.
- Demonstrated experience in writing and assembling grant proposals and reports for both private and government funders.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple grants.