As a faith-based organization,
we rely on our faith community to join us
in the fight for Life.
We value any level of support you are able to give.
1. Participate in a Baby Bottle Fundraiser!
The Baby Bottle Drive is as easy as 1 2 3…
1. Take home a bottle
2. Fill it with cash, change and/or checks
3. Return your filled bottle to the church
2. Pathway to Hope will do the rest!
Your donations will change lives! With this money, we purchase items such as diapers, wipes, hygiene products, cribs, monitors, etc. to help and support mothers in need. Over 75% of women who have an abortion say that they are financially unprepared for a child. About 50% of women who have an abortion say that nobody would support their decision to carry the baby. Our goal is to remove these obstacles so that women are equipped and supported to move forward with their pregnancy. Your donations can go a long way in influencing a woman’s decision to choose life!
Fill out the Baby Bottle Form to get started!
3. Support us as a Missionary
Propose the addition of Pathway to Hope to your church’s Outreach or Mission budget
– For more information on how to do this, please email Tori Netzer, Outreach & Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Collect items for our moms and babies!
Coordinate a collection of essentials or Earn While You Learn Program Awards
2. Coordinate a Service day at Pathway to Hope
Email Tori Netzer at email@example.com for more information.
1. Pray. There is nothing stronger than the power of prayer.
3. Give a financial gift (one-time or monthly)
4. Sign up to support us when you use your Kroger Plus Card. Our organization number is: WK855
5. Shop on Amazon! Simply start your shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/46-4056218 to confirm “Pathway To Hope Pregnancy Care Center” as your charity of choice, and AmazonSmile will donate a portion of your eligible purchase price to Pathway to Hope.
6. Donate towards or purchase items from our Amazon Wish List
Below is a list of our accepted In Kind donations. Thank you for your generosity.
We’d love for you to visit us!
Come by for a tour any time!